Old
02-18-2014, 11:33 AM
S E P H
@Krzysztof_WHL

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchene2MacKinnon View Post
I like your avy shermy.

Completely OT but has anyone been to the WJC? I was thinking of going to next years tournament since it's right next door but have a few questions, do I have to buy the tickets in packages? I've seen prices like 2,000$ for like 15 games or something like that. Really all I want is like 5 games or so. SEPH,Hench,anyone been there?
Sorry D2M, sadly I have never been to one, but I do know that I believe it is a package. Systemfel, the mod on the Olympic forum would be your best bet to ask. It might be too early for information though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan13 View Post
1. Hockey
2. Handball
3. Rugby Union

Watch the All Blacks @ Ireland game from December on youtube if you get a chance.
I just got into Rugby a couple years ago and sadly the only tourney I get to watch is the Six Nations. I get all these other rugby games, but it is played with half of the players and involves USA which pretty much sucks. I am also trying to understand some of the penalties still.

My list
1. Hockey
2. Football (Arsenal and Deutschland/Poland)
3A. Tennis (Poland and everyone except Nadal. Actually been really enjoying Wawrinka's game)
3B. Rugby (Wales)

I'm starting to get into Gaelic Football, but there is absolutely no coverage anywhere in USA and I hate online streams (the worst thing ever).

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamCalderHero View Post
That game killed me. I zoned after Frances brilliant start, then got back into it as England came back, and BOOM the French ruin it and score again. I still think England has a chance of winning but its going to tough. Lots of good games to come.

And that Ireland All blacks game was crazy. I felt so sorry for Brian O'Driscoll he is such a legend of the game and it wasn't right he was forced off by injury. Then having to retake the kick at the end was great drama.
After England took the league, France looked like they were done. Still shocked that they came back. How good is Twelvetrees? Because he was pretty damn good in that game.

I go for Wales because Halfpenny is one of the most entertaining players you can watch in rugby.

Alright boys I will definitely watch the All blacks game!!!!!