View Single Post
Old
02-11-2007, 12:26 AM
Geogaddi

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prucha25Graves988 View Post
Yes I understand but i think Hossa has alot more of an upside than Ward does.

im not putting him down but he was a first rounder and he is no more than a 3rd / 4th liner,

once Hossa starts suckigng again I expect to see a " LETS TRADE HOSSA THREAD", its common on these boards, its almost a joke, which Is why i post like one or 2 things eevery so often, i cant even really take the board seriously, expect for maybe a couple guys like Fletch and mellrpose who seem to always have there heads straight. As for everyone else,well I dont now, I guess, the bset thing to say is your all really good people and Im lad to be a member here on HF.
How is he suppost to be that 1st rounder when he hasnt had the chance to play on a Top line? He's Taken his time as a 3rd liner and has finally been given a chance. His Confidence with the Puck is getting Better and Better. Jagr is Constantly talking to him when on the Bench, and Hossa is Thriving so far while learning from the likes of Jags.

As for the Trade Hossa Threads...there still around even when he is Producing. So there Going to pop up Probably when he goes Scoreless in a game.

Geogaddi is offline   Reply With Quote