Thread: Confirmed with Link: [EDM/BUF] Linus Omark For Conditional 6th '14
View Single Post
Old
02-18-2014, 12:14 PM
Aerchon

vCash: 500
I am blown away there still seem to be a few people who just don't want to fully accept reality.

Omark ppg in his rookie year was not indicative of his effectiveness in the NHL.

Outside of the shootout his play was junk his rookie year, and every year thereafter he only got worse. I thought he looked terrible pretty much each and every shift he played for us. Puck hog, generated very few scoring chances, and ultimately would turn over the puck no matter which end of the ice he was playing in. Slick stick work and strong on his skates but still so ineffective overall. A terrible player on a terrible team.

He is going back to a bush league to have some success. No offense to those from Sweden but the SEL just is not a very competitive league compared to the NHL.

Omark is officially a bust.

BUST BUST BUST BUST.

He did waste valuable development time for someone else IMO, although really I am not sure if we had anyone who have benefitted from that time.

Since I am ranting a bit and don't know where else to put this I may as well add:

Anyone else find Olympic hockey mind bogglingly boring? I've never particularly cared about big ice versus small ice, I just like hockey. But this year the boring "trap" ultra defensive systems possible on the big ice is making me sick.

Worst hockey I've seen since the clutch and grab era.

Aerchon is offline   Reply With Quote