View Single Post
Old
02-18-2014, 02:31 PM
Broad Street Elite

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffe View Post
Out of our "top tier" prospects on D i.e Hägg, Ghost and Morin I'd say that Hägg makes the roster first of them and that Ghost will be furthest away with a season or two in the AHL first to acclimate to a longer season and get stronger physically.

Realistically speaking none of the three should be on the roster for next season and where it up to me Hägg should play with Modo for next season, Morin back in the Q and Ghost in either Union (he has one or two years left I think) or the AHL if the FO thinks he can handle that.
It's interesting that you say that, because I think it's Gostisbehere as the closest, Morin next and Hägg the furthest from my limited viewings. I agree that Morin should stay in the Q and Hagg at Modo, but I believe we could see Gostisbehere with the Phantoms after the close of the Union season. That puts Gostisbehere in the AHL next season where (if he were to excel), he has the best shot of coming up next season.

If Gost is back in Union next season (which I see as a completely unnecessary for his development), I think he definitely could get a cup of tea in Philly at the end of next season regardless.