02-18-2014, 03:34 PM
menjek

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krotak View Post
Well... it's over
http://stats.iihf.com/Hydra/388/IHM4...3_44_0_SVK.pdf

I try to put together my feelings about Sochi 2014 hockey tourney:

1. I never want to see Jurčina in the NT again. Even some Extraliga defenders are much better.

2. Surový hasn't got a position of center in his DNA. He's career winger. I was so nervous about him. So many times he tried to attack a player along the boards and left his center position, which resulted in 3:2 or 2:1 situations against our defenders.

3. Our depth on center is just... BAD!!! It's even worse considering Handzuš will retire sooner or later. For the next Olympic cycle core of our centers looks like this:
Kopecký, Mikúš, Bližňák, Šťastný, Olvecký, Marcinko, Viedenský and especially RÉWAY. This boy has to be a part of this year's World Championship team!

4. Our youngsters looked good, especially Tatar and Jurčo. Thanks God.
1. I'll throw in Marcel Hossa, i have hoped for last 8 years i will never see him again in NT and for some reason he is always there.

5. None will like me, but Vujtek needs to go. I liked our hockey in 90s when we lost 7:2, but outshot our opponent 50+:20+ (hell, we've beaten canada 11:0, no matter it was Z team). It was much more enjoyable, it was times we could beat anyone (apart from Czech ) with players like pucher and uram. His tactic: we are losers who can't play hockey, but will try to... is pissing me off.

menjek is offline   Reply With Quote