View Single Post
Old
02-18-2014, 06:02 PM
SupremeTeam16

vCash: 500
Boone Jenner won't come as cheap as many expect but I would love to have him, he is right on the cusp of becoming a solid 2 way center in the NHL but with CBJ's depth at the center position he is missing out on some of those minutes.

Plus if they brought him in I could re commision my "Lower the Boone" sign from the World Juniors haha

Colin Wilson I think could be a fit and if we could get him for Gagner with Poile adding a little sweetner I'm for that.

Other then that the two guys I really like are Brandon Sutter and Shawn Matthias both of whom are big 2 way centers who haven't found the scoring touch. Sutter because he hasn't really had a chance to play any extended time with really talented wingers, he could probably be had cheap seeing as he is a RFA and Pittsburgh has quite a few guys to sign and not a whole pile of space even with the cap going up. They might feel they can get a 3c cheaper then the 3+ Sutter will be asking for.

Matthias is on the outs in FLA with their depth at C he could be had for next to nothing. Bring him in if you ship Gagner out give him the rest of the year at 2C and see what he does with a fresh start and some talented wingers. If he sink then you have a good 3W or 4C and his cap hit is only 1.7 really not that bad.

SupremeTeam16 is offline   Reply With Quote