View Single Post
Old
02-18-2014, 07:47 PM
Cory
Hockeytown

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by fakezomg View Post
I don't keep track, so I couldn't tell you what the real average is, but it feels like I get one 3.5 star player per month. The problem is, 3.5 star players aren't good enough to keep on the roster given the extra player fees, and no one even wants to buy them off me for a million (I don't see a point in selling them for 10k and adding to my # of transfers). So, unless they have really high OR, I'm not even going to bother pulling anyone less than 4 stars from now on.

Once my 18-year-olds get in their 20s, things will be swell, but for now I'll just try to hold on as best I can. In case you didn't notice, that CF free agent went for 800 million, so it looks like another season of sitting on my money till I can afford a quality upgrade.
That's so weird. I'm selling a d-man in hockey who is 15 and was a 3-3.5 star pull. He's already guaranteed to go for $1 million. No idea why; I posted his Qs and a couple that count are fairly low. Not sure what the big draw on him is. If anyone can figure it out, please share. I'd like to know if it's worth keeping more mediocre players. Mark Snow