View Single Post
Old
02-18-2014, 09:18 PM
Aceboogie

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozesmadness View Post
Just watch Moroz play. Don't go just off stats. He scores plenty of his goals around the net but he does have some highlight reel goals, especially in the shootout. Moroz has some nice hands, a good one timer, and has a more than capable shot. He can scrap with the best of them, and hits like a truck, I would say Moroz has more skill than any of the guys mentioned and can skate with any of them.

IMO the thing that separates him most from the above mentioned is his leadership and locker room abilities, he is an excellent team guy, he does anything to help his team.

If he develops into the guys you mentioned it would be disappointing.

I see Chris Neil in Moroz.
I don't really watch the Oil Kings, so I cant comment on Moroz and his future as much as other posters. I was just pointing out a theme amongst big guys that can score. I don't mean to harp on the guy either, I quite like him as a prospect. If he could turn out like Neil or Kassian I would be pumped.

Scoring goals around the net is exactly what the Oilers need, but it fits the MO of bigger junior guys outmuscling smaller D to score a lot of goals

I think his transition to the AHL will be very telling, but for right now Im more than happy with his development.

He has scored more goals in 57 games than he did the past 135 games combined Pretty unreal

Aceboogie is offline   Reply With Quote