View Single Post
Old
02-18-2014, 11:44 PM
The Dream
User Registered

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by letterH View Post
I know Tyrell Goulbourne wasnt a popular pick with the Flyer faithful but he has been playing outstanding on the #1 team in the CHL. Had a massive game last week, contributing offence, always #1 PK unit and kicked the crap out of a guy 6'6 and he is is 6'0. I think it will be a huge struggle for him to play regularly in the NHL but to see how far he has come and how much Kelowna depends on this guy, you never know. Remember whl.ca has every game online for about $7, bored one night you guys should check for yourselves. The Rockets website and facebook page usually have some neat little clips/stories on the players as well.
I just hope he can turn into a great fourth line player, so that pick does not seem too bad. I like Goulbourne, but the problem for me is that when he was selected there were many other solid players on the board that still remained like Oliver Bjorkstrand. OB is a winger, which is our second biggest need and he has produced very well in the CHL. Instead we pick a fighter who might have been acquirable with our 5th round pick.