View Single Post
Old
02-19-2014, 10:49 AM
TigerJack

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idlerlee View Post
Theres a very distinct difference between a broken bone and a fractured one. A fracture wont immediately show up on an X-ray since what you're seeing is not a cleanly broken bone, but the healing process thats "highlighting" if you will the area of the fractured element.

That is why they said there was no broken bone, but a later X-ray revealed a small fracture. Since Zucc is only wearing a brace he's probably only sustained a stable fracture, which is a clean tear in the bone, no shattering. Ie. a simple fracture.

Personally I think that Zucc playing anywhere before mid March is unrealistic. Optimistic at best.

I wouldnt worry about his contract though, he's shown enough to warrant a extension, a couple weeks off wont change any of that
Well, when the doctor says: We are not talking about a fracture or broken bone, one have to assume that he actually has something to back this up. If he is unsure, why not say so in the first place?

I just hate all this secrecy regarding injuries.

That said, the thing that keeps us optimistic is Zucc´s own words to Hags, and it seems that he is doing ok.

TigerJack is online now   Reply With Quote