View Single Post
Old
02-11-2007, 12:39 PM
Osminator

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickNYR View Post
I live in CT and have got a chance to watch to the Wolfpack quite a bit in person this year. I figured I'd throw some quick thoughts from what I have seen. If you have any questions or comments feel free

Dawes is not ready for the NHL yet. Don't get me wrong he is a good player with alot of talent. Plays hard night in and night out. However he needs to develop more decision making skills. If your on the powerplay and you have 2 guys in great position in front of the net. Your goal should be to get the puck on net in hopes of a rebound. Dawes insists on trying to hit the top corners every time even when the timing is not right, And 90% of the time he misses the net. Lacks consistency.

Ryan Callahan..... Nothing but good things to say about him. He skate, Pass, Shot and is not a liability on defense. He is a clutch player and when the team is down he plays with that extra step to his game. The only thing that worries me is that he plays much bigger then his size. Right now it's a really good thing but it could be a really bad thing. I think it could make him more injury prone.

Brandon Dubinsky looks great and another season in the AHL will do him wonders. He is fast and hustles like you would not believe. He's improving every game I see him

Korpikoski's numbers arent all that great. But he's played better then his numbers show. I thought he has done a good job on the PK. He shows flashes of some serious skill. He needs to put all of his talents together and play consistent.

Hugh Jessiman... Ugh. I can't believe we drafted this kid in the first round. If how he has played this year is an indication of what we can expect from in years to come... He'll be a career minor league. He lacks heart and confidence

now thats a surprise...

Osminator is offline   Reply With Quote