View Single Post
Old
02-19-2014, 11:09 AM
Fixed to Ruin
Come wit it now!

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
Was he ever something today. Reminded me of a bigger stronger Esa Tikkanen only much more annoying

This guy is just awesome.

This HFpartner OP, not so much.

Glad people have managed to make a thread out of it given how brutal the OP and article is.

I find it best usually to not even click on this Sponsor spam.
What bothers me about articles like this one is that the writer didn't even bother to check things like No Trade Clauses that is easily accessible on cap geek. He doesn't watch NHL hockey outside of maybe a handful HNIC and Oilers games and its apparent when the article is very vague and just fantasy style speculation.

He also didn't check any of the news regarding Spezza even though TSN posted an article a week ago basically refuting any notion of a Spezza trade. LeBrun posted an article a month or so ago saying that the Sens are in a win now mode. Things i found in 30 seconds of google searching.

I could have written an article that was 100x better than that one. But what do i know. I'm just some random internet hockey fan who has gamecenter and watches 5-7 games a week with google skills. I also don't have a fancy website to make my opinions seem legitimate.

Fixed to Ruin is offline   Reply With Quote