View Single Post
Old
02-19-2014, 12:23 PM
triggrman

vCash: 557
Quote:
Originally Posted by dulzhok View Post
Yes, we know, we've heard your Legwand > Zetterberg rationale.

The exagerration of Trotz's system around here is getting ridiculous. We have bottom 5 forward talent, NO QUESTION. When you have that, you are going to struggle to score.

When Trotz had decently talented guys like Sullvian, Arnott, Dumont (which by no means compare to the elite teams of the NHL), we were top 10 in every scoring category.

And even if the conspiracy theorist words of "Legwand > Zetterberg" (triggrman) and "Crosby may not score 15 goals in the Trotz's system" (all a buch of BS).. guess what, Poile is in charge of the coach and ultimately should be held accountable for the end-result.

If Trotz is holding everyone back, that's up to Poile to fix.

But the real fixin needs to be done with the guy who got us a bottom 5 talent to begin with.
This coming from the same guy that was on here screaming about how Legwand sucked because he liked kinky sex.

Yes, before Zetterberg was well established in the NHL I said that Legwand and Erat were every bit the player Zetterberg and Datsyuk were. I made the statement after Zetterberg had played 2 seasons in the NHL and had not broke the 45 point mark for a season.

I also thought Adam Hall would be a legit powerforward.

I've never cared about worrying about a players sex life though, you however, cannot say the same thing.

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...and+zetterberg

triggrman is offline   Reply With Quote