View Single Post
Old
02-19-2014, 01:44 PM
dulzhok

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by triggrman View Post
This coming from the same guy that was on here screaming about how Legwand sucked because he liked kinky sex.

Yes, before Zetterberg was well established in the NHL I said that Legwand and Erat were every bit the player Zetterberg and Datsyuk were. I made the statement after Zetterberg had played 2 seasons in the NHL and had not broke the 45 point mark for a season.

I also thought Adam Hall would be a legit powerforward.

I've never cared about worrying about a players sex life though, you however, cannot say the same thing.

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...and+zetterberg
No you are putting words in my mouth. I eluded to past incidents and you are making up every other part of it of what those incidents actually are. Those are incidents that other people on this board know and for good reason should not be talked about. Even a guy in Detriot eluded to the same incidents a couple of days ago on the main board-- and that Ken Holland may not to trade for Legwand because of it. Read into what you will- but that's all I'm going to say about it. Ask someone in the known if you want to know more. It also happens to be big reason why Legwand has never gotten true respect from Preds management.

Meanwhile, you are just trying to deflect attention away from you Legwand>Zetterberg statements. And yes, Zetterberg was outproducing Legwand at the time too. You used the same "it's Trotz' system " tired arguments to justify it.

dulzhok is offline   Reply With Quote