View Single Post
Old
02-19-2014, 04:27 PM
tujague

vCash: 500
Anyone ever wonder "Would my goalie make a good central midfielder?" Neither have I. But that's what happened in my ChL game today. I completely forgot that Leonard Stamper was suspended from season 5. Luckily the only mistake the auto-lineup made was putting my goalie in as a CF. He got a 15 igr, and I still controlled the center square 10.64 to 6.36.

My goalie actually got a better rating at CM than his goalie got playing in goal

Quote:
Originally Posted by tescosamoa View Post
Well I made it to 8th place in Hockey. Now for a two game sweep and off to the 5-8 finish
Quote:
Originally Posted by suprvilce View Post
I finished first in my league with 107 points, ahead of two much stronger teams than mine (247 & 269 OTS, mine is 230 - and that with both teams playing 4 lines and me only 3). 34W - 2OTW - 1OTL - 1L. With the final win I also jumped over my final OTR last season, but i'm not very optimistic about playoffs. Quite few additions which lowers team chemistry, 2nd line RW with 67 energy and 2nd line LW with injury until Sunday.
Congrats on the excellent finishes

I finished in 4th. I probably could have had second (one point away), but I decided to save some energy towards the end of the season. Not that I expect to promote or anything. I just wanted to get into the habit of caring about my hockey team's energy. It's been a long long time since this rebuild began. I haven't paid it no mind since season 11.