View Single Post
Old
02-11-2007, 07:01 PM
BDubinskyNYR17*

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to BDubinskyNYR17*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagr68NYR94Leetch View Post
Its really tough to say right now. These lines they have right now mesh so well, theres great chemistry. On the first line the guys are making things happen every shift like Jagr was able to do last year. On the second line I really think Avery and Shanny are rubbing off on Nylander because he seems to be playing with a little more toughness. The third line has a ton of energy and they also create havoc and draw power plays. And the fourth line has just been great playing physical and beating up the opponent.

But all in all it still feels like the Rangers could use one more foward. But who do they get? Do they get a winger or a center? Or do they go and get both Horton and Bertuzzi? I think if they make an addition like that they will be set to make the playoffs and go far. I really dont want to break up that 1st line though. I think if they acquire Bert and Horton they could make some lines like this with Prucha being involved in the trade:

Hossa-Straka-Jagr
Shanny-Nylander-Bert
Avery-Horton-Cullen
Ortmeyer-Betts-Dupuis/Hollweg/Orr

so lets Deal montoya, dubinsky, staal, Immonen, and Callahan while ur at it for forsberg and knuble. Id deal Prucha but not for any ufa. Horton that im willing to do, at least he aint a veteran and is a power forward who is young.

BDubinskyNYR17* is offline   Reply With Quote