View Single Post
Old
02-12-2007, 10:29 AM
Fletch

vCash: 500
ola...

Tampa can impress at times - still coming to grips with Holmvist being the guy that carries them. I liked him as a Ranger, but didn't think of him as a starter for a team looking to make the playoffs, and playing well! He was unimpressive, at best, against the Rangers, but that seems to be his only bip in a while.

I agree about MTL - they haven't seem to have been playing well of late. They need Kovalev to surge again like he did after a slow start and which got them to where they are now.

And I agree on Carolina, although I think they can be a scary good team at times and if Ward gets hot like last season, they could be a good team. Grahame has started a couple recent games, which I assume is to rest Ward for the stretch run (after he had a couple rough starts). Ward will likely be the difference for them.

Agree about the rest, for the most part. I think the Isles, if they get good goaltending, will be there stride for stride. Toronto - I actually haven't seen many of their games, but they seem to have a decent balanced attack and a decent PP.

Fletch is offline   Reply With Quote