View Single Post
Old
02-12-2007, 10:51 AM
Habs10Habs
Retired

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qui Gon Dave View Post
What if someone is a real big fan of a guy like Kyle Chipchura or Yann Danis, for example, and has been a fan for many years? They might be a Habs fan also (or a fan of a different NHL team) but prefer to see their favourite player, who happens to be in the AHL. Or maybe some people from Hamilton have voted in favour of their local team. The poll isn't asking if you would rather watch AHL or NHL hockey or which you think is better, it is asking if you would prefer to watch the Dogs or the Habs. And while most people will likely answer 'the Habs', it isn't so absurd that someone would choose the Dogs for the reasons mentioned above or perhaps different reasons entirely.

I don't see why anyone answering 'the Bulldogs' deserves a single person coming into this thread and shaking their head at them or trying to belittle the team they love. I'm a Habs fan first and foremost and would cheer for whatever farm team the Habs set up, but don't go thinking that it is simply illogical for people here not to answer the Habs.
Everyone has their own opinion, but I'm a Habs fan first. It's the crest on the front, not the name on the back that matters most to me.

Habs10Habs is offline   Reply With Quote