View Single Post
Old
02-22-2014, 01:30 AM
sparkle twin
Goals? Nah, I pass.

vCash: 500
I thought the team looked like they were skating in mud through much of the game. They just looked slow and as the game went on they looked like they were trying to do too much by individuals. Their passing looked like the Predators, passing too far ahead or behind someone, or just to no one.

But lets not forget that there is another game, the games aren't over, the US can still get a medal!!! A lot of people had predictions all over for the US, from Gold to a 5th place finish. And considering their history on international ice, a medal of any kind would be a success. Bring that medal home US and prove a lot of doubters wrong. USA USA USA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WartracePred View Post
Kane wasn't in another class during this tournament. I thought he was a major disappointment. Tried to do too much on his own. Didn't seem strong enough to win battles in the hard areas. Maybe he just missed a complimentary player like Toews to assert his will in open ice.
I was only impressed with him in the first game. From the beginning of the Russia game he looked slow and tentative doing anything. Ever since then, he hasn't really looked the same for any length of time. And I'm a fan of Kane, I was hoping he would have a great tournament.

sparkle twin is offline   Reply With Quote