View Single Post
Old
02-22-2014, 02:50 PM
HawksFanForever

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey91 View Post
Exactly you cannot believe that overage players or the leaders of the teams are going to be paying for hockey. The worst of it is that some players will only play if they do get the money from their teams. I can remember when a good hockey player that played for Arnprior a few years back, not going to say names, was paid a lot of money in the playoffs for each series his team won. This is not confirmed but just what other players in the league had heard.

It is unfortunate because it takes away from the leagues rep. Once one team "rewards" their players then the rest of the leagues players are going to want the "rewards" from their team or they want traded or they want traded.
I know the answers to these statements and I think the rest of you do also.Until the leagues steps in and says something then this will not stop.Where it really hurts is the top teams can go out and get these players and tell them what they can do for them and of course they will come to that team.The Have's and the Have Not's in this league will continue until someone has the courage to stand up and say something.