View Single Post
02-22-2014, 07:39 PM
Oi'll say!
Read this now!
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Baronsfan View Post
I know that you have a rep around here of stirring the pot and planting seeds (all due respect) but I'm curious of hearing your side of why you want USA to fail so hard? Americans too are guilty of living to see Canada suck at every other sport outside of hockey an curling And I just don't get it. I want Canada to bring a Gold to N.A. Maybe my inferiority complex is nothing compared to yours, but I just don't see why both sides literally love to see the other fail lol.
The Americans have plenty of sports where they dominate (football, baseball, basketball, track...) plus they are contenders or favorites in virtually every other sport (volleyball, gymnastics etc).

All Canada really has is hockey (and curling lol). If the time ever came when the US passed Canada in hockey that would suck for us up here.

I honestly think that at the present time it's cocky for other teams to feel like they should be able to beat Canada in hockey. In most other Olympic sports a nation can qualify more than one team and Canada could field another team that would be a contender for the gold.

Oi'll say! is offline   Reply With Quote