Thread: Robert Lang
View Single Post
Old
02-12-2007, 06:57 PM
True Blue Bleed Blue

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Thomas J. View Post
Everyone seems to think that the Forward lines are set now, Wake up peeps they arent. Our own Captain Jagr said that this team needs more than Sean Avery, Hosa is getting a shot to play on the top line thats all well and good, but hes not the long term answer, dont get me wrong, I would love to see him be the next Mikal Renberg (a 3rd line player who had some decent work ethic along the boards and benifited from playing with Lindros & Brindamour) But its probally not gonna happen, this is a short term move at best. Hossa playing on the top line reminds me of when Lindros was playing with Mike York and some journey men player, I cant remember his name, its drivng me crazy, but he scored a hat trick playing with Lindros and than in the same game had his nose broken by a puck that struck him in the face while sitting on the bench. Thats the situation Hossa is in, Talent always brings out the best in a medicore player for periods of time, it wont last. if we could get Lang even up for Hossa we should do it.
We have balance, scoring, defense, and toughness in our forward lines. Sure it never hurts to keep adding talent...but its time to move on and focus on the defense

True Blue Bleed Blue is offline   Reply With Quote