View Single Post
Old
02-13-2007, 01:47 AM
mucker*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjb3599 View Post
I was there last night and at the game back in November. There were definitely more Ranger fans at the game in November (40-50%).

Last I'd say maybe 20% and that's probably pushing it. I could hear some faint Ranger chants several sections away, but I think I was the only Ranger fan in my whole section.

There were lots of Ranger fans at warmups though. I got there real early to stake out a spot near the tunnel where the Rangers come out. I got glove taps from pretty much everyone on the team and Nylander gave my Dad a puck because he was wearing a Team Sweden jersey. A perfect night overall.

P.S. I went to the Caps practice facility in Virginia that morning and saw Pascal Dupuis warming up with Coach Pelino. Can't really evaluate him that much off an individual warmup, but he sure looked happy to be wearing a Ranger sweater.
OMG dude.
I was there in warm ups.
I saw Nylander give the puck to somebody, I was right there on the other side of the tunnel taking pictures, I bet you saw me or were in one of my pictures there.

How do you post them on here?

You said you were at both games this season, and that this one in Feb had a lot less fans than in NOV, maybe it was an off night?
You think?

mucker* is offline   Reply With Quote