View Single Post
Old
02-23-2014, 02:16 PM
Replacement
Now with 9% more zen

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by schutney View Post
Not sure how you can really refute that players on this team will represent the core in 2018. For example, you actually could have your 4 centers already penciled in for 2018 in Crosby, Toews, Tavares and Duchene. Then you still have Stamkos and Bergeron who can play wing.

On D you would still have Pietrangelo, Subban, Doughty who wouldn't be 30. Then Price in net, I have just named 9 guys who are on this team that will still be under 30 in 2018. As others have mentioned before you seem kind of like a bitter dude on the forum which is fine as it relates to the Oilers but to Team Canada it's just wrong.

Edit: Crosby will be 30*
I like Pietrangelo but I must be the only one other than Babcock that is pretty unimpressed with Subban.

Bergeron is a bit older and great player but lots of miles already. Will be 32 in next Oly.

Look, Canada has great players, great team and I said that. But our under 24 complement is not so great. That's been my point all along. I don't know anybody can argue with any seriousness that we have guys upcoming that are anything close to Crosby, Toews, Doughty who were always going to be great. What young Great can't miss player is there on THAT level? I think its a fair question.

Replacement is online now   Reply With Quote