View Single Post
02-24-2014, 07:38 AM
Up the Irons
vCash: 408
Originally Posted by Sheikyerbouti View Post
I loved Krueger and Renney, so I'm not one to blame the coach, but Eakins has been a disaster this far. That "crazy" man2man system of Ralph's made Dubnyk look good and kept us in games.

Eakins talks compete but it wasn't a problem under Ralph. If Renney was still here, I bet you aren't hearing Hall swearing and smacking his stick. The coaching carousal has been detrimental, no doubt, but I don't think Eakins is developing the players well enough to warrant more time. The PP has been all kinds of crazy and expecting Gag and Rnh to pin players like Thorton so we can swarm was a fool's errand.

But Mact isn't firing Eakins, he'd rather rebuild the scraps into their image. Time will tell.

Blame Katz; we could have had Nill and Ruff. I just can't get over that! Hell, we tanked our team because it was deemed too hard to get elite young talent, and it took Nill months to trade for one and draft another at 10.
Yikes. I never even thought of that. it just looks uglier and uglier every time you turn.

well, Mact can win us over by making some savvy trades in a couple of weeks and Eakins can prove us (myself included) all wrong if the team finishes strong. they have looked better of late.

we shall see, in short order.