Old
02-25-2014, 10:15 AM
Everlong
-

vCash: 500
Legwand gets the silent treatment
(Post)
Quote:
“Obviously it’s up to me,” Legwand said. “It’s a decision in my hands and my family’s hands so we’ll make it when it’s the point in time to make it.”

The Predators played better prior to the Olympic break and moved to within the eighth spot in the conference standings. Any desire the team had to move him probably decreased as a result.

Still, his expectation is that he will go somewhere even if it does not happen before the end of this season. Just as he and franchise leaders have not talked about trade possibilities, they also have not discussed a new deal once the current one runs out.

“You always have options,” Legwand said. “Obviously, the ball is in your court. They haven’t said anything all year. Do they really want me here? Or do they want me gone? I don’t know. If they wanted me here, they’d say something. They haven’t said anything.”
Kind of shocking that he hasn't been sat down and talked to considering he's both, needing a new contract and potential rental player for another team.

Everlong is offline   Reply With Quote