Darnell Nurse takes top spot in Edmonton Oilers Top 20
View Single Post
02-25-2014, 09:23 PM
Join Date: Mar 2002
Originally Posted by
I'm baffled and feel that I've been trolled after reading this.
- His rating by HFboards hasn't changed, but his offensive numbers have increased more than anyone could have imagined.
- They're making it sound like he's just barely making it in the NHL, while he's arguably been our best defenseman this year.
- They talk about him having a disappointing season but fail to mention that he was injured for almost all of last season, don't talk about what a great job he's done to improve his physical play, positioning and the fact that he's been a one of the bright spots for the Barrons blueline since Marincin left.
- Makes it sound like he doesn't appreciate what he brings to the Oilers in the least. He's exactly what Edmonton needs. He's big, skates very well and is the first guy to go into the dirty areas.
- And what natural ability are you referring to? The writer needs to be a lot more precise. Sounds like he's never watched Gernat play before and at this point I'm doubting that this guy ever watches or Oilers or the Barrons play.
Talk about epic fail.
Nurses numbers "more than anyone could have imagined"... Seriously?
.6 to .8 ppg is pretty much exactly what you would expect.
Take those homer goggles off. You're putting an overly positive hf fanboy spin on all of those players.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by dem