View Single Post
Old
02-26-2014, 08:58 AM
CupofOil

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paralyzer View Post
How are we not improving I mean, if we were under .500 in 10 games I'd understand but we are 5-3-2. He has shown IMPROVEMENT. Your point is invalid along those lines. As for confidence to Eakins, didn't we jump on Kruger and say he was a horrible coach then at the end we were kind of like "ok, lets try him one more season since it does take time to kink out the bad stuff going on", and we haven't even given him 1 full season. I would like to see if MacT can rehire Kruger as an associate Coach (Doubt he will take it, but weirder things have happened).
They are 29th in the league and get outshot and outchanced heavily every night.
If it wasn't for the unsustainably hot goaltending over this latest stretch, they would likely be neck and neck with Buffalo for last in the league so i fail to see where this improvement is coming from.

Lets face it. MacT thus far isn't an upgrade on Tambo. Making a bunch of moves with minimal results to show for it doesn't mean that he's doing a good job. In fact, the team has regressed under his watch.
It's nice that he's searching all avenues to attempt to improve the team, has identified the team weaknesses and that he has a bunch of "lines in the water", but results are what matter and the results haven't shown out yet.

CupofOil is offline   Reply With Quote