View Single Post
Old
02-26-2014, 12:01 PM
Oi'll say!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Fade View Post
Don't know why people argue with Oi'll Say anyway, I've seen past posts on here where he's actually admitted to not watching most Oiler games. All one has to do is look at his neverending defense of Gagner and you'll have your answer about how he never watches any of the players.
When the Oilers started off the season with their top 2 centers injured I knew better than to pay to watch the games but a lot of Oiler fans never figured that out.

I also knew that Gagner wouldn't be playing at 100% coming off that injury with a full face shield on. It's shocking that so many people couldn't predict that, and what's even more surprising is that they can't even see it in hindsight.

This reminds me of the first time the Oilers played in the playoffs during the Hemsky era (surprisingly they only made it 3 times in all those years with that awesome 2-way player) and all his fanboys were predicting his dominance lol. He finished last on the team in points (with zero) and had the worst +/- in the league after 1 round and I still couldn't convince people that he was not our best player in that series.

If you can't see, with the benefit of hindsight, that Gagner wasn't even close to 100% after coming off his injury then you might want to keep your opinions to yourself so as not to tip your hand.

Oi'll say! is online now   Reply With Quote