View Single Post
Old
02-26-2014, 11:13 AM
Paralyzer
Tier 13428 Oiler Fan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerchon View Post
If you look at what he did not including Eakins its fairly impressive.

Dub Barb turned out to be a disaster but really he had to play the cards he was dealt and did try to improve that area preseason.

He made up for those mistakes with Byrz and Scrivens... As long as he sign one, both, or someone better moving forward.

Perron for MP + draft = great

Hendricks for Dub = great

Signing Gordon = great

Signing Ferrence = great

Trading away Horcoff and not retaining salary = amazing

Scrivens for a 3rd = great

Smid for bag of pucks = weak but needed for cap space

Fewer contracts = good.

Hiring Eakins = Dangerously stupid. Was thinking potential superstar coach and ended up with a terrible rookie coach who doesn't belong in the NHL. Signing him long term (4 years) and firing Krueger before he even had a full season is terrible mismanagement. Pretty much ruined this hockey club with that one move.

I really hope Mac T does let his pride get in the way of seeing things for what they are. Right now Eakins is a complete and total failure. If 20 games into next year he hasn't at least figured out how to make this team not embarrassing Mac T needs to cut him loose quick and not look back.

I suppose if we want to tank for McDavid he could be our guy but I think I speak for everyone when I say ^&*# McDavid if getting him means another embarrassing year.
I was gonna say how the hellis those trades **** then when I quote it, it says great LOL. Nice one to fool the folks

Paralyzer is online now   Reply With Quote