View Single Post
Old
02-26-2014, 11:31 AM
Aerchon

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathbyCheerios View Post
I don't understand why people think it's so easy for a team to make trades to fill gaps really easily. Teams don't give up top 4 defensemen easily, or number 1 goal tenders. It just doesn't happen at a drop of a hat. The fact that MacT sees our flaws and can acknowledge them is great cause it shows that if a trade that helps pops up he knows what to do.

He has been the most active GM in the league and doing every trade he can that doesn't ruin the team. Yes some trades have been bad but he has been active and the majority have panned out. The Perron, Hendricks and Scrivens trades have made the team better easily and that's something that Tambo never did.

It's his first year as a GM, wait until trade deadline and free agency before you lose all faith
Its not the trades the OP is worried about it's hiring and supporting Eakins.

Which I think is safe to say was a terrible move. Continuing to support Eakins is terrible as well but we all got to realize he doesn't have any choice in that. Right up to the day he gets fired Eakins will receive Mac T's support.

I really don't see Eakins lasting a full year next year. He has been proven inept at this level and short of a huge change over the summer is pretty much a goner.

Aerchon is offline   Reply With Quote