View Single Post
Old
02-26-2014, 02:33 PM
Halibut

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DousedInOil View Post
MacT has been the most active GM in the entire league but he's still be crapped on? Okay then...
He's made one move that accomplished something, acquiring Perron. The rest were adequate at best. Shuffling deck chairs is really what he's been up to, make work stuff to look like he's doing things without actually accomplishing something.

It's his own fault if we expect more when he came in talking about making bold moves didnt achieve much and then had the results we've seen this season. Sure he's more active but what has he achieved that's any different than what Tambellini did? Bring in some d-men who are on the outs but might have potential, Cam Barker/Grebeshkov/Belov. A respected defensive minded center Belanger/Gordon. It hasnt looked much better and the results arent there. Changing the coach sure looks like a failure at this point.

I'm not calling for him to be fired at this point but I do think he has failed to improve this team in any meaningful way so far and he suggested that was something he planned on doing. Instead we took a step back. If we're in this same spot next season at this time I think it's going to be pretty hard to keep from burning the whole org to the ground and starting over. MacT, Klowe, Eakins, Bucky, SSmith, Howson, Acton, the whole lot of them will be out on their ***** if we're not at least competing for a playoff spot next year.

Halibut is offline   Reply With Quote