View Single Post
Old
02-26-2014, 04:08 PM
DeathbyCheerios

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerchon View Post
I used the word might.

His 76 point season he was amazing. All star.

He has slightly improved defensively but taken a big step back offensively each of the last 2 seasons.

Lets be honest here. Eberle looks like a shadow of himself offensively the last 2 years. I never would have thought he was a get his contract and give up kind of player but of the big three signed to those deals he certainly seems to have dropped the most.

RNH is improving slower than I thought but still improving.

Hall is worse this year than last but still looks pretty damn good.

Eberle this year and last year just hasn't looked dangerous most nights and seems to have lost a step.

That's not to say he sucks. He has just not played as well as he has. If he continues to decline I think he "might" not be worth his contract when all is said and done.
They are all playing worse this team and I don't think it's cause they have regressed. Look at Hemsky isn't really putting up points or scoring at all. Boom, in come Olympics and he is a legitimate threat every time he was on the ice. What it feels like is a complete lack of effort from all players involved. Eberle, Nuge and Hall could easily be as good or better as last year but it just doesn't seem like they are trying.

DeathbyCheerios is offline   Reply With Quote