Old
02-26-2014, 07:04 PM
fuswald
I'd Be Fired

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am the Liquor View Post
So ****ing what?

Last I checked, points were awarded for wins, not how many deck chairs you manage to shuffle.
Players don't want to come to Edmonton it is a very difficult job to get decent help. MacT is doing OK considering that fact. Also fans tend to force managements hand a bit. Like getting rid of Horcoff because of money. We have plenty of money, there was no need. Horcoff was a big deal and was needed. Now we have the new guy Ference working the room. I'm sure this caused problems. Cleaning up Lowe's and Tambo's mess makes his job even more difficult.

Start the season off with tons of losses mostly because of the goalie, shake up the room, change the game plan, throw in new players, throw in a power tripping coach, ... The list goes on. I think we are lucky to not be worse off.

Is going to take time and we all will be upset because of the time but we must stay the course. Shake it all up again and it's all over again.

Though I hate the show as it is no more big changes, baby steps. Gotta have our best players buy in and step up their game (which is likely darn near impossible with nothing to play for right now).

MacT needs our support whether he deserves it or not. If he says Eakins is the man then Eakins is the man.

Eakins seems to have a lot of contacts with players around the league. For sure helps get players to at least consider Edmonton as a place to be.

What I say here isn't what I feel much of the time that is for sure.

fuswald is offline   Reply With Quote