View Single Post
Old
02-26-2014, 08:38 PM
Soundgarden

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
While I agree with the sentiment there is just this nagging feeling that the minute we trade him this guy pops loose and here we sit once again listening to people moan and groan cause we let him go. Hell even if its 5 years down the road you would hear it.

For me there is just something about the guy that still seems to be there that hasn't come out. I'm not sentimental in any way shape or form so letting someone go doesn't bother me in the least. This one though just keeps bothering me.

Smith would give me the same feeling tbh.

I could understand going either way with him, it logically makes sense. Gut feeling doesn't always though.
Yeah, remember the backlash from when Peverley started tearing it up in Atlanta? It'd be like that except multiplied by five. I think trading Wilson now would be a bad move, let's move some vets and see where he is next season. We're most likely not going to be contenders next year, so why don't we move him to center full-time next year and see what we have? If it doesn't work out we can let him go, but if it does we'll be glad we waited.

Soundgarden is online now   Reply With Quote