View Single Post
Old
02-26-2014, 09:06 PM
Replacement
Now 11.5% more Zen

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SephF View Post
Smyth has looked like the best player on the club? I've watched every game in its entirety this year but one. I must've fallen asleep or something.

Hemsky is drastically better at hockey than Smyth. I can't believe I'm even typing this out.

When we trade Smyth at the deadline for a 4th but trade Hemsky for a 2nd will you believe me?
Smyth has ALWAYS been a better player than Hemsky and not even close.

Both are offensive wingers. Correct? The objective for offensive forwards is scoring goals. let me know when Hemsky ever scores 39 goals in a season. Or when he puts up 5 +30 goal seasons, or when he helps out on the pk, or when he makes a worthwhile contribution on various lines.

Smyth has 400NHL goals. Hemsky, in his his wasted NHL career can only dream of a lofty total like that. Hemsky has lol 140 career goals. That's it. That's all.

Smyth scored 36 goals the year he turned 30. He added 30assists. Hemsky is a bit washed up player by the age of 30 not even able to crack the topsix on the worst team in the league.

Theres no points for artistry in hockey. Hemsky goals are pretty, Smyth goals are regular. They ALL count the same.

Can't even believe I'm having to type this

Last edited by Replacement: 02-26-2014 at 09:19 PM.
Replacement is offline   Reply With Quote