View Single Post
Old
02-26-2014, 09:53 PM
SephF
5-14-6-1

vCash: 500
He's not great on the PP I agree, never really has been either but you're bound to pad your stats more if you're fed PP time. He's on pace for basically 40 pts right now in a full season (39) while playing for the damn Oilers, on the 3rd line, in the hardest conference in the entire NHL.

I don't think it's that far fetched, he's definitely under performing here anyways regardless of what numbers he'd put up. But even saying that it doesn't really matter because he doesn't have any value, and we really don't have much use for him here either.

Crappy situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
if you looked at per season stats it would be entirely different numbers. Of course the only numbers that actually count are the ones actually accrued.

Hemsky is made to look a lot better than he's been by pretending he hasn't missed 120GP in last 5 seasons. He's averaged around 10 goals and 30pts/year in those seasons. That's the reality.
Yes, there's a point-per-game stats so that should be taken into account also. To be fair everyone's games missed are ignored using this table so they all "benefit" from that but Hemsky would more so then the others probably because I'm sure he's leading in games missed due to injury.

SephF is offline   Reply With Quote