View Single Post
Old
02-26-2014, 10:03 PM
Replacement
Now 11.5% more Zen

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SephF View Post
He's not great on the PP I agree, never really has been either but you're bound to pad your stats more if you're fed PP time. He's on pace for basically 40 pts right now in a full season (39) while playing for the damn Oilers, on the 3rd line, in the hardest conference in the entire NHL.
He won't hit 40 without getting hot. Theres only 22 games left. Hemsky has missed several games again this season. Hemsky ever hitting 60pt season again would require a high level of commitment, consistency, and good health. I'll be blunt. Its not happening for him anywhere in the NHL. I'll be here for posterity if anybody wants it as a bet

Quote:
I don't think it's that far fetched, he's definitely under performing here anyways regardless of what numbers he'd put up. But even saying that it doesn't really matter because he doesn't have any value, and we really don't have much use for him here either.
Yep. Its sad how its played out.

perhaps the saddest thing is how many younger Oiler fans who haven't had much to cheer for have had this player to think about as their favorite player. So its sad how that player has turned into a guy that can't even fit into a lineup in the worst team of the league. I mean that sincerely, its kind of depressing I imagine. Thankfully I've been around to have had much better favorite Oiler players. I was never really sold on Hemsky tbh, but primarily due to knowing what great or even very good players look like.

Last edited by Replacement: 02-26-2014 at 10:09 PM.
Replacement is online now   Reply With Quote