View Single Post
Old
02-03-2004, 02:47 PM
Jackson Ranger

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingnBluesOnBroadway
The worst part of the Hlavac play was not being out muscled by Morrison, but rather that he was in a position to be out muscled in the first place. After a long shift in the defensive zone, the puck comes out to Hlavac who decides to skate it out of the zone?!!?? Just ice the damn thing, change lines and win the draw.

I thought that Leetch looked more confident because he was not playing with Poti.

Dunham might have looked shakey but I give him a pass as he was run over several times by the Sabres (which for some reason the Rangers seemed very comfortable to let happen). The Canucks crash the net more than the Sabres do. I'd fear for my safety too.
Agreed about getting the puck out which is the most important thing these bozos should learn. I was just stating that it was Morrison, and not a Bertuzzi or May, that Hlavac had to deal with a loose puck. If you throw Murray into that situation, I bet you he does a better job than Hlavac.

As for Leetch, I would imagine not too many defensemen would have good games being paired with Poti.

Funny how tomorrow night is Mike Richter night considering the sad state of affairs the goaltending situation is in. I didn't see the games this weekend but Dunham still looks like he did before these games and that is a major problem for this team. I would hope some crashing by some forwards would wake him up out of the doldrums.