View Single Post
Old
02-27-2014, 03:17 PM
Dabomb

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CupofOil View Post
He reminds of a better scoring Partice Bergeron. Not the most dynamic player, but always make the smart play, excels in every situation and just has a knack for being in the right spot at the right time. I think he's the exact type of center that we need to compliment RNH.

IMO, there's very little doubt that Buffalo passes on him if they wind up drafting 1st.
I don't even think that he would be a consolation prize for us after Ekblad. I think in a lot of ways that he fills a bigger need actually.

A lot of you are more confident in the Oilers abilities than i am. I'd be very surprised if they fall out of the bottom 3. Scrivens will hit a rough patch at some point and the team will become exposed as a result.
Thanks.. I was hoping for a little higher comparable than Bergeron though lol. I've heard Sam Bennett being compared to Doug Gilmour and even Pat Kane, but haven't heard much comparisons with Reinhart. As long as their ceilings are much higher than Sam Gagner, then I'm happy with either player if we don't get Ekblad. I just pray for a top3 pick so we can land one of those 3 players.