View Single Post
02-27-2014, 07:29 PM
vCash: 500
Thanks bud, appreciate, I'll credit you in the article.

Originally Posted by PAZUZU View Post
the STH meet and greet is usually held at the WFC, they place 2 or 3 guys in different spots around the arena and you run around waiting in line for each. it used to be that you selected early entrance to this event as one of your benefits, but the past few years it's been for STH's who provide an "early bird" payment.

can you get autographs/photos autographs yes, photos yes and no, you can take their picture when they are signing your stuff but they usually have signs posted about no candid photos, but i'd say it depends, I know I have seen people getting shots with players in previous years
are the star players present yes
how many players you can meet it depends on how long the lines are. the first year I went I waited over an hour for Mike Richards and probably only ended up with a half dozen auto's that year. the one they had this year, it was easily the least attended one I have been to, and I ended up with 14 auto's.
other activities, free food, is it combined with an event open to the public they do give you a voucher for free food for this event, but it is not open to the public.

STH's also get a free gift from the flyers every year. this year we got 2 nice heavy glass mugs with the 2014 draft logo etched on it. my personal favorite event has been the town hall, I think it's pretty cool you get to meet members of the front office and ask them anything. the one this year was held right after hextall came on board, and he was there.

SensForLife11 is offline   Reply With Quote