Old
02-03-2004, 12:04 PM
David A. Rainer

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to David A. Rainer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legionnaire
How did you end up a M of O fan D?
It was about 3 or 4 years ago. I think Hogeboom was a freshman. Miami was playing in the first college hockey game I ever saw (not too much college hockey on TV around here). Miami was this overwhelming underdog (and still is) and they came from behind to win. I think Hogeboom had a goal and an assist in the game, or something like that. They're just the perennial underdog so you gotta love 'em!

DU v. Colorado College was the first college hockey game I ever attended, so I have a bit of a soft spot for those two also. The atmosphere of big rivalry college games is absolutely insane. The most electric I have ever seen a crowd (this includes the Stanley Cup playoff games I went to in '93). I highly recommend it.

EDIT - how that the hell did my post end up here?!?!?! It should be at the end of the thread but for some reason it jammed it right smack in the middle of the thread!

EDIT.2 - I guess the clock has been fixed and to keep the times of the posts consistent, it put my post in order. Hmmmmmm

Last edited by David A. Rainer: 02-03-2004 at 12:13 PM.