View Single Post
Old
02-28-2014, 06:01 AM
glenngineer

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 101st_fan View Post
We sucked for too much of the 1st. We kept things tight at ES the rest of the game and capitalized on PP opportunities. Entertaining although frustrating at times.
Listening to Clune on the post game Trotz told the team to keep at it. Said he liked what he saw of them in the first and kept the guys calm. Said Trotz would tell the team if they were playing good or bad, regardless of the score. (Not just last night but in general.)

Really, Trotz thought they played well in the first and came out ready to play? I was ready to kill someone with how lethargic they looked. They looked like they were skating in sand, had no chemistry but at least kept themselves within striking distance to get back in it. Luckily Clune gets into a scrap which to me was hysterical because he can't fight but it got the crowd in to it and in doing so go the crowd in to it, they take a stupid penalty and boom, we're right back in it. Go figure. I was thinking of leaving after the first.

It was fun being back there for a game. Glad we won. Let's see what the next week holds for our guys.

glenngineer is offline   Reply With Quote