View Single Post
Old
02-28-2014, 11:00 AM
Bryanbryoil
I Know A Thing Or 6

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose Coleman View Post
Do you honestly think replacing guys like Gagner and Hemsky with guys like Hendricks and Gazdic is an improvement or is this hyperbole?
For THIS team yes. We have too many of their types of player on THIS team and not enough of guys like Hendricks and Clifford. For a team like say Nashville I would probably prefer Hemsky and Gagner due to what they have and don't have there. Think about this for a minute we are paying $9.8 million in cap for these two this season for 101gp. 13-35-48 and a -33 with 51 hits from these two combined.

That is fugly. When they aren't scoring they aren't helping this team win, they aren't giving the team a spark and they aren't wearing down the opposition. We have too many of those types as it is and Gagner and Hemsky are the first 2 of that group that needs to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
tbh what was your response when you saw the a line composed of Hemsky, Gagner, Eberle?

I'm thinking fantastic disaster.

Gagner has been pure ***** this season but putting 3 guys together that don't check, don't battle for pucks, don't work corners together is mysterious.

But not any worse than putting 3 number 1 picks together on the same line against the Minny wild. Won't that be fun..yikes

ps In fairness to Gagner the 3rd period tip was a pretty good scoring chance. Really got all of it and a dangerous play.
I'm sure this is what the Wild were thinking.