View Single Post
Old
02-28-2014, 11:00 AM
Trl3789

vCash: 500
So I know everyone hates ringers and has their own story, but this most recent one really bugged me even though the ringers didn't necessarily light it up.

We had played this team really evenly the first couple of times we had played them. We lost 3-2 and 5-4 the first two times in really good, close games. The third game of season returning clicked for us and we got the better of them (my first multi goal and hat trick! Woo) and won 5-3. The frustrating part was the 4th time we played them. They had 3 guys who were there the first 3 games and were noticeably better than everyone else. Now they didn't score all their goals, but they really drove possession because of how much better skaters they were and how much better they stick handled. It completely changed the style of the game and we got smashed 7-2. I'm not upset with the ringers, especially because they didn't try to embarrass us by scoring a bunch, but I'm more upset with te other team in general. They took what were fun, exciting close games and completely changed them with guys who didn't belong in the league.

Trl3789 is offline   Reply With Quote