View Single Post
Old
02-15-2007, 01:59 PM
Jackson Ranger

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Il Ragazzone View Post
remember what happened to this Ranger team last year. It was the exact opposite of what is happening now this year. They completely fell apart towards the end after going gangbusters the first 3/4 of the season.

No one can see a great stretch run? What are we? 2-0-1 in the last three, right?
I could see them going on a great stretch of winning six in seven or something like that...I can also see them losing six of seven.

Some positive factors:

1. Games in hand. The Rangers are finally in a position where they have played less than the teams in front of them. In the past, they were the ones who had played two or three more games. They need to win these games.

2. Home games - The Rangers need to establish home ice advantage. If they don't, they'll be golfing in April.

3. Goal differential - I like to look at this stat because it's a good barometer of how the team is winning (blowouts or close games).

Atlanta -7
Pitt +22
Ott +24
TB +8
Car -6
Mon -7

Tor -4
NYI +5
NYR +3

Except for Pittsburgh and Ottawa, there isn't a team that stands out. Whichever way you look it, anything can happen.

Jackson Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote