View Single Post
Old
02-15-2007, 03:43 PM
Reuben

vCash: 500
No he is suppose say i haven't been playing well and I have to be better.. which would be the truth... to me it just sets a bad example to the youngsters. if rivet can't see why he was benched that's his problem until he does he should stay on the bench. Samsanov even admitted he was producing like he should be after his second benching. Strange i see guys like Higgins getting interviewed after a game.. Despite the fact he was one of our better players, he even says he can be better and has to get back to what made him successful early in the year which is Skating and driving the net,
every player on the team should anylyze there own play (which is one thing u actually have control of) and find ways to contribute more. If you can't score and in a slump park yourself in front of the net. there is no secret this is the way to get out of a scoring slump... and If u are unwilling to pay the price in front of the net to get a few garbage goals then find another way to help preferable by stepping up your defensive game, maybe someone(besides Begin) could lay down to block shots once in a while also, or hey even maybe try and finish your checks every chance u get.