View Single Post
Old
03-01-2014, 10:07 PM
MNWild9

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by petejudge View Post
I wouldn't say for sure the USPHL is better than the NAHL, and this is from someone who covers the USPHL and watches both leagues a lot. They're 100% comparable, and the Hitmen and Bruins would be top teams in the NAHL, but do you really think the rest of the league would be able to compete hard in the NAHL? Thankfully the USPHL Premier only has 9 teams right now, but I don't think the Pirates or Yankees could win more than 5 games in an NAHL season
You missed a few teams in the NAHL that are really good like the Bismarck Bobcats and Texas Tornado both teams are very strong. They have been each year. I know for sure Bismarck have sent some kids to D-1 schools. Such as Jason Fabian,Casey Kleisinger,Aaron Quick, All three are Air Force Academy, Ryan Faragher St. Cloud State University (has been the Pittsburgh Penguins camp each off season), Emerson Auvenshine University of Massachusetts, Bryce Schmitt Lake Superior State University,Tommy Burke Bowling Green State University, Castan Sommer Holy Cross.

MNWild9 is offline   Reply With Quote