View Single Post
Old
03-02-2014, 12:29 AM
Clown Fiesta
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuke

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by surf View Post
Carcillo is a ***** hated him everywhere he played and I hate him here as well...Such a punk move vs Rinaldo..Get this clown outta here please...He's no enforcer and will never drop the gloves and his **** eating grin makes me hate him even more
Yeah cause I'd rather he had tried to fight Rinaldo and gotten a penalty than what he did... His purpose on the team is to help them win, had that worked and the Rangers scored on the PP would you still be *****ing about him? 9 times out of 10 the refs probably call Rinaldo for keeping that **** going after they already talked to them about it.

I like these keyboard warriors who talk about "codes" and "honor" like they've actually been there. Seriously the closest anyone around here has come is having one too many during beer league and getting belligerent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by surf View Post
That piece of **** called out and embarrassed Carcillo after the game...A piece of **** like Rinaldo calling out one of our players for being a *******...And he's right..
Him continuing to (MOD: complain) about it after the game just proves Carcillo is effective at getting in opponents heads. Good on him.

Last edited by Megustaelhockey: 03-02-2014 at 01:15 AM. Reason: Softened word choice
Clown Fiesta is offline   Reply With Quote