View Single Post
Old
02-15-2007, 06:55 PM
Default101

vCash: 500
what i've noticed is Forsberg health condition has been overlooked.. he has been unhealthy for the last few years, what happens if he plays 3 games and tears his groin? a healthy forsberg would be worth close to this, but the big test for nashville will come against the currently struggling ducks in the playoffs, but the preds look playoff bound... in mid june we'll see if this deal was worth it becasue it could turn up very very bad for Nashville his i njuries over the past 18 months according to forecaster.com goes as follows, groin, groin, groin, knee, groin, groin, wrist, ankle, back, flu, ankle, foot/flu, concussion, groin. With that in mind Forsberg is a lot like hasek, one of the best when he's playing, but is at a high for injury risk, and just like if hasek can stay healthy int he playoffs same goes for forsberg and nashville the preds will be a force in the playoffs if he's healthy, and just plain strong if he isn't. still i think they should have been able to have him for half that, but either way good luck.

Default101 is offline   Reply With Quote